Saturday, October 23, 2010

whiskey shot

gary_fattycrab

this is one-half of a half frame shot from the same roll as the previous post with the Pen-FT. we were at this place called Fatty Crab that had this whiskey shot and this incredible pickle juice back deal. It's a trendy thing now, but the first I'd heard of it was at this place a couple years ago and I still think it's the best pickle back. I've seen some places serve straight green water from a pickle jar, but this place made its own every day. It got to the point where Gary and I were ordering whiskey shots just so we could have the pickle juice with it. We both got pretty drunk.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty drunk indeed. I couldn't aim at the XBOX zombies at all. I just kept shooting you instead. I started doing this pickleback shit on my own with the leftover juice from my fridge. It's the best possible drink combo on Earth.

AC said...

as far as straight pickle juice goes, the spicy brine from mcclure's is pretty tasty. and you can use it to mix w/ tomato juice for a good bloody mary mix too.

mikey said...

i tried the pickle juice from a jar of their spicy pickles today. highly recommended!