Friday, April 16, 2010

frontside bail 2002

Photobucket

Photobucket

The best things about living in Berkeley were going to the skatepark every day after class, going to the movies whenever I wanted, and shoplifting from the Barnes and Noble pretty much every day. I shot these photos of this guy (anyone know who this is?) blasting these frontside airs over the hip at the Berkeley pool. It's crazy how far he has this pushed out before reeling it back in. He had on this yellow Addidas track jacket that reminded me of Bruce Lee in Game of Death. It's too bad I have to run them so small in this format. One day I'd like to print these super big, like 26x32.

I knew I had this film in the bag 'o film somewhere and I finally found it this past weekend. Who knows what else is in there...

No comments: