Friday, May 21, 2010

you're gonna miss me

Photobucket
montauk

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photos that I didn't mess up from my last trip to San Francisco. Other than the first photograph, the rest are from Stinson Beach north of San Francisco. I took all of these with the Seagull 205A. Great camera that always continues to impress. It's a shame these are all I have to show for my last trip out there, but the Olympus Pen-FT still had some kinks to work out apparently. I think I finally figured what was wrong with that camera, though I still have some testing to do. The lens (I think it's the lens) seems to be shooting a half-stop fast, so I'm testing stopping it down a half-stop and see what happens. It's still very trial and error.

I miss it all so much. You never should have left me.

No comments: